My Photo
Name:
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

not a day..

latest news..

i'm working in kemaman at the moment but having my holidays here back in shah alam.. the doc me asked me to stay away from civilisation and avoid any contacts with others.. so, i make some drastic decisions and went back straight to shah alam.. drove for 4 1/2 hrs with my sore eyes.. damn its tiring..

at the moment, doing nothing while resting my day in shah alam.. waiting for my eyes to get better and going out for a movie i guess.. the list is there:
  • harry potter
  • die hard 4.0

work wise, its great to be in kemaman.. lots and lots of things for me to learn in kemaman.. its different everyday.. i like it a lot there..

insyaallah i'll be back in kemaman on saturday.. another 2 weeks there before going off to labuan.. hmmm..

till then,

'sYf'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home